Giallo Rosso Blue 1 – 2 – 3
حجم فایل: ۱۲.۴ مگابایت
The first anthology offering a wide range of texts graduated in three levels of difficulty for a differentiated teaching.
L ‘anthology proposes genres and themes with alternating educationally effective. Each volume has 8 units consistent in terms of structure, which facilitate the work of the teacher due to the fact that they contain all the educational tools useful to fully understand the proposed pieces in the unit itself.
The reception: the volumes are opened each with a section (20 pp. Approximately) dedicated to the skill of reading
In each unit:
– A double page opening, dedicated to listening and speaking skills
– At the beginning a “package” of educational tools (see Tools) helpful in dealing with the songs of the unit: from model texts (text under a microscope), are explained in a clear and schematic genres, text types, the different elements of narratology; It follows a laboratory where the guy puts into practice the newly learned tools
– A wide selection of songs anthology, organized by topic areas (sub-units) and on three levels of difficulty (easy level texts yellow, red texts and texts of medium level blue for more experienced readers). Follow exercises calibrated to the same degree of difficulty. Many songs are accompanied by tips for reading (reading skills) and reading from the phone book for Ali
– At the end of each sub-unit, a laboratory skills that specifically target the lexicon, or understanding, or writing.
There are also a number of cards that connect Cinema texts anthologized film chosen from those closest to the tastes of children.
In each volume:
– Two inserts holidays ones for Christmas and those for the summer
– A laboratory notebook that offers numerous materials for the recovery and upgrading, in addition to the verification unit by unit. In particular there are a number of simulations of type test Invalsi, useful instruments for the year in the final exam.
The volume, edited by Eva Canterella and accompanied by spectacular illustrations, is characterized by a new structure: the epic is proposed in the form of a big story, in which are embedded texts in verse of the episodes.
The teaching of the book is rich but not intrusive than the story; a major goal is the paraphrase that is taught through a guided tour and gradual.
The volume is very rich and focuses on classic Italian, with excursus in foreign literature and interdisciplinary courses aimed at the realization of the final thesis.
Materials for the teacher
– Power point presentations structured according to different headings: the text under a microscope in the laboratory, complete the work on the dictionary and lexicon.
– Issue of reading easier for students do not speak Italian (or Italian guys with particular difficulties)